Re: unsigned attribute

From: Simone Saravalli <s.saravalli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 15:40:56 +0200

Yes, for example, in mysql the tinyint datatype can store small integer values from -128 to 127 (this is the signed range) or from 0 to 255 (this is the unsigned range) with the UNSIGNED attribute. So, in mysql I can write:

field_name tinyint [other_attr], # values from -128 to 127 ...

or

field_name tinyint UNSIGNED [other_attr], # values from 0 to 255 ...

Has Oracle something similar?

Simone Saravalli