Antwort: RE: 10gR2 RAC on single SLES9 node

From: Markus Kuehn <Markus.Kuehn_at_lbs-bw.de>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:15:06 +0200

Hello Juan,

Thanks for pointing me to this article. Unfortunatly it's for 10.1.0.3 and Redhat AS ... but if I won't find some resource for 10gR2 and SLES9 (I'm german), I will try to give it a shot at 10gR2 and SLES9 using the information provided in that article.

Regards

Markus Kühn

             "Juan Miranda"
             <j.miranda_at_sermat
             ica.es>                                                    An
             Gesendet von:              <Markus.Kuehn_at_lbs-bw.de>,
             oracle-l-bounce_at_f          <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
             reelists.org                                            Kopie

                                                                     Thema
             05.04.2006 11:46           RE: 10gR2 RAC on single SLES9 node

              Bitte antworten
                    an
             j.miranda_at_sermati
                   ca.es