Oracle 4.1 on DOS Vmware appliance

From: Marco Gralike <Marco.Gralike_at_AMIS.nl>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:05:50 +0200

A while ago (2005), i asked on this mailing list for Oracle 4.1 software. At the end Carel Jan Engel helped me on my way. I went the "extra mile" and created a VMware machine, within Oracle 4.1 based on MSDOS 6.22. Today i finally posted it via our blog (http://technology.amis.nl/blog/?p=1127), so if your interested (and want to revive some "in-the-good-old-days" feelings), you are now able to download it. Thanks for all the help i recieved via this list

Marco Gralike
AMIS Services BV