Re: 9i Forms -- text dump of all form code?

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:15:14 -0400

Thomas, thre is another interesting utility in forms in 6i is in c, in 9i I remember was in java.

They are api functions you can use to modify externally forms, I use them to generate forms automatically.

For example you can do an script to open all your forms, to search and replace a specific code in a specific trigger; without having to open to modify one by one.

I remember there was a third party software to do this too, if you want I can try to find that name too.

sadly they are not for oracle reports.