RE: Locally Managed Tablespaces

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:08:03 +0100

... and the aswer is: yes, Oracle will ignore the storage clause when using LMTs with uniform extent sizes. that is, it will do the math to decide how many extents are needed initially, based on the storage clause, but that's it.
cheers,
Lex.

Lex.

Tom Kyte Seminar: http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html