RE: Blackout time in AI

From: Hallas, John, Tech Dev <John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:33:44 -0000

???

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Kelly Morton Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 1:55 PM To: 'oracle-l_at_freelists.org'
Subject: Blackout time in AI

If I set the blackout in AI, and then shutdown AI, will AI knows how = long it
was shutdown? example: I set blackout for 5 hours, then shutdown AI for = 4
hours. When I start AI 4 hours later will the blackout last for one more hour or 5 hours?