10G Grid Control - Multiple databases with the same SID

From: Gracelin Priya S. <GracelinP_at_quark.co.in>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:34:37 +0530

Hi,
There are nearly 15 databases(Oracle 9.2.0.1 to 9.2.0.6) on different machines but with the same SID say mysid. I have installed 10G Grid Control on one machine say host1. Also I have installed 10G agent on all machines where 9i DB is there. The first DB gets registered with the 10G Grid control automatically but all the other databases are not getting listed in the database tab of the 10G Grid control wheras the machine names are getting listed in the hosts tab...Why is that??..Are there any issues in 10G grid control if all the databases has the same SID??. What should I do in order to get all my databases(where 10G agents are running) to get listed in the database tab automatically, if not atleast manually?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Gracelin