ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested

From: Sami Seerangan <dba.orcl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:15:17 -0400

Hi All,

If we try to perform any operation on a particular table, we are keep getting "ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested"

What could be wrong here? If it is related to data block corruption how to identify the block which got corrupted.

Thanks in advance
--

Sami Seerangan
Oracle DBA