Re: OT: GMAIL hack - GmailFS

From: Michael Thomas <mhthomas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 15:58:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

'good use'? Hmmm.

Either, I read about this somewhere, or had a similar idea because of the proliferation of internet storage. It was an obvious thing to eventually happen.

But, I also know gmail is beta. The future versions will *probably* attempt to kill *features* like this hack. Good luck using/keeping it. ;-)

I hope listers are using the gmail accounts, invites distributed here via Daniel ( uberdba_at_gmail.com ), for actual email. Just my opinion, since I'm helping Daniel and I have sent many invites (15 accepted so far) already with his help. :-)

Thank's for the posting, its quite interesting in any case.

Regards,

Mike Thomas

Do You Yahoo!?