RE: out of office reply - ADMIN

From: <Kip.Bryant_at_Vishay.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 09:56:32 -0700

I hope this isn't an unnecessary addition to this discussion but this mail reminds me that when I set my "away from the office" mail I also put an "already replied to" file in place so auto replies don't go to all the various listservs and administrative accounts that send me mail. I think this depends on the "reply to" address.

I think this will work for some mail from this listserv but I think the ones that come to me now as "cc" to this listserv will get my pesky "away from the office" mail (to the individuals and not the list I assume)...and I'll be "vacationed". Guess I'll have to figure out how to tell I've been "vacationed" (an unusual state) and how to get "unvacationed" (my usual state).

Kip Bryant

|Hi All,

|In future, if you get out-of-office replies from posts to the list, please
|forward them to me so that I can put the subscriber concerned into VACATION
|mode, lest others be similarly annoyed.

|@ Regards,
|@ Steve Adams
|@ http://www.ixora.com.au/ - For DBAs
|@ http://www.christianity.net.au/ - For all

|To unsubscribe - mailto:oracle-l-request_at_freelists.org&subject=unsubscribe
|To search the archives - http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/

|--