RE: pga_aggregate_target

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 15:53:47 -0400

When we were experencing rowcache waits and extreme slowness OWS suggested that we increase the PAT from 100000000 to 1000000000 along with increasing the size of the shared_pool, etc. It worked and we have left it this way since then. It helped with the rowcache problem. I can look up the info from the TAR when I return on Tuesday if you send me an email offlist.

HTH,

Ruth Gramolini
Oracle DBA
Vermont Department of Taxes
Phone 802-828-5708
Email rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us <mailto:rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>