Re: New oracle myths?

From: Robyn <robyn.sands_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:15:22 -0400

A few years ago, I consulted for client that knew Don personally and the advice that was given was a tad bit unusual ... I would guess that the newer ways of looking at Oracle must be cutting into his bottom line a little bit or he wouldn't be writing articles like this one.

The 'myth busters' are certainly helping the databases I've been working on improve performance exponentially, and it's wonderful to be able to actually show someone why their systems will perform better and by how much BEFORE the changes are made.

Robyn