RE: oracle linux

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 06:46:35 -0700

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 05:49, Beon Smal wrote:
> Who cares, Larry doesn't like M$ in any case.

I care, since I have no choice but to work with Windows, and a developer that writes for Windows.

The ODBC support is, shall we say, less than stellar.

Making it simpler for MS type programmers, which there always seems to be an abundance of, to work with Oracle would help eliminate any thoughts of moving to SQL Server.

In case you've missed the news, Gates and Ellison are playing nice, both realizing there is more $$ in it for each of them if they do.

Jared