Re: Help interpreting 10046 trace file anomaly

From: Daniel Fink <Daniel.Fink_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 13:40:41 -0600

Tony,

Some basic questions:
Is this a common problem? Or did it happen just this one time? What is the application configuration?
Would it be possible to get more lines from the trace file?

I'm wondering what consumed the real time between the fetch and the sql*net message. I'm hoping that a few more lines from the trace   file might make some sense of it.

Daniel