Re: Monitoring tool advise needed

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 18:29:26 -0700

I've never cared for the confusing (to me) configuration method of Karma. I did use it at one time, but discontinued it's use. It is a big brother like tool for Oracle. I don't know if Sean has done any more work on it.

OracleTool is still very good.

OraC is likewise a decent tool

Dont' forget OraSnap.

These tools all fit a different niche.