RE: RAC Experiences

From: Loughmiller, Greg <greg.loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:20:27 -0400

See a lot of good and bad posting's on RAC.. We have done two POC's within a lab environment and have been successful. But that sure is a lot different than doing it over a period of time.
I do know of several companies that use it for Higher Availability, along with other technologies, and have been rather successful. The one company that I have specifics on is using 9204 in an Active-Passive configuration....

greg