Attachment in PLSQL

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 07:34:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I am creating a text file in UTL_FILE_DIR in 8i[8.1.7] which I need to send as an attachement to the Remote location. I need some advice if somebody can share some code which can send the file ass an attachement or any method that can be used to ftp the file to remote location. I need something that can be done inside a pl sql procedure

TIA
Sanjay

Do you Yahoo!?