RE: DDL auditing - *Extremely* detailed

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 14:03:05 -0500

(Stooopid MS (s)Exchange blocked this the first try:)

Other than setting the init.ora parameter AUDIT_TRAIL to "DB" or "TRUE", = the statements I gave should work as-is.

Sorry, but this really is an RTFM situation:

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/server.920/a96540/state= ments_48a.htm#SQLRF01107

(paste URL and remove "=3D" as needed)

Good luck!
Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_quadtechworld.com      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA