RE: Daily/Weekly Oracle Tips

From: <Reginald.W.Bailey_at_jpmorgan.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 12:30:13 -0500

I agree with Cary. This list has devolved into personal soap boxes for some members. We do not need the unsolicited tips, and there are better ways to submit those than via this list. One way is to submit the tips to SearchDatabase.com or Oracle magazine. I also did not care for the reference of NASCAR fans to rednecks made by Mladen. People, let's try to keep things on a professional level. If some of us can't do that then please opt out or don't respond to any missives until after your caffeine intake for the morning or until you are ready to give reasonable, intelligent, responses.

Thank you,

RWB

Reginald W. Bailey
Your Friendly Neighborhood DBA