Re: 10g new features question for beta testers

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:34:24 -0800

Imagine the banner text: "Miracle A/S. The Legacy Support of Tomorrow. Filling the Gap (jeans) like nobody else."

Thanks to Tim Gorman for inspiration. I don't recall the text completely anymore, but he used to have this one about "Building tomorrow's legacy systems - one crisis at a time". Or something to that effect.

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk