UKOUG get together

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 13:54:33 -0800

In the same spirit that the list organizes a gathering at Openworld, we are planning a get together Sunday evening December 7th, at Jurys Inn, meeting around 7 or 7:30PM.

Those list members who are attending UKOUG are more than welcome to join us. We are NOT organizing anything other than the gathering, once everyone is there people can decide what they want to do next. But it's a convenient spot (as many attendees will be staying there) and a sure way to set up a meet. And I'm sure the hotel staff will hate me afterwards but what the heck :)

If you're interested, just show up. Listen for the American accents and you'll be sure to find me.

Rachel

Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Dec 03 2003 - 15:54:33 CST