RE: Copying stats between/amongst schemas

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 17:19:25 -0800

Oh... So you exec dbms_stats.export_schema_stats(...) while logged in under the source schema owner user then you exec dbms_stats.import_schema_stats(...) while logged in under the target schema owner user? I wanted to do this under a DBA account which doesn't own anything.

alter session set current_schema=Doh
/

Author: Paul Baumgartel
  INET: treegarden_at_yahoo.com

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com