Software Engineer/DBA needed in Southwest Ohio

From: Dave Phillips <dphillips_at_gasper-corp.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 05:59:25 -0800

I would like to thank Jared for allowing me to post this on the list.

We have an opening for a Software Engineer/DBA in southwest Ohio. Our software can use Oracle or SQL Server for the database engine. Front end is MS tools (Visual Basic, VBC++, C, C++ and .NET.) Basic information from HR is provided below. For more detailed information contact me off list at dphillips_at_gasper-corp.com

Oracle DBA / Software Engineer

Qualifications:
Four year college degree and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The Software engineer is expected to have a general understanding of programming concepts, system design, and a working knowledge of one or more of the following: Visual Basic, VBC++, C, C++ and .NET. The Software engineer is expected to have prior Oracle experience and Oracle DBA Certification (8i,9i).

(Unix experience would be a plus.)

David Phillips
Support DBA
Gasper Corporation