RE: migration sequence oci problem

From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <jeroen.van.sluisdam_at_vrijuit.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:09:26 -0800

We could narrow it down to the value of the sequence exceeding 16777216 (2 to the power of 24)
This looks familiar as described in bug 2573172 This bug describes to change the type in the odefin call to type 3 but this doesn't help.
I know this is not really a dba issue now anymore but I'm desperate for any advice because I don't have any developers left with oci-knowledge
Tnx,
Jeroen

Author: Jeroen van Sluisdam
  INET: jeroen.van.sluisdam_at_vrijuit.nl

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Nov 27 2003 - 12:09:26 CST