RE: Performance Issue w/ Blob Data

From: Larry Hahn <lhahn_60_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:24:32 -0800

Raj,

I agree. I could see where that could affect the overall performance. The analyze wouldnt have an effect on a SELECT COUNT(*) though would it??? That is the piece that really has me stumped at the moment. --- "Jamadagni, Rajendra"

**************************************************************************************5

> --
> Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
> http://www.orafaq.net
> --
> Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
> INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com
>
> Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051
> http://www.fatcity.com
> hosting services

> E-Mail message
> to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of
> 'ListGuru') and in
> ORACLE-L
> from). You may
> (like subscribing).