RE: Export Split Script (FAO LISA)

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 06:59:25 -0800

Also found this in my archives, courtesy of Rachel.

Regards

Lee

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk