Re: how to specify tablespace in Designer

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:09:31 -0800

The odtug lists are interestingly enough, hosted by fatcity.com.

Here is the complete list of fatcity lists:

##
    ##
##
Closed?
  The Chip Directory                     chipdir-L         No
No

  Oracle Development Tools Users Group odtug-L No No

    ODTUG Data Warehousing odtug-warehouse-L No No

    ODTUG Methodology                    odtug-methods-L   No
No
    ODTUG Designer/2000                  odtug-des2k-L     No
No
    ODTUG Developer/2000                 odtug-dev2k-L     No
No
    ODTUG Discoverer/2000                odtug-disc2k-L    No
No
    ODTUG SQL*Plus                       odtug-sqlplus-L   No
No
    ODTUG Java/JDeveloper                odtug-java-L      No
No
    ODTUG Web Development                odtug-webdev-L    No
No
    ODTUG Board Members                  odtug-board-L     No
Yes
    ODTUG Conference Committee           odtug-confcomm-L  No
Yes
    ODTUG Membership Committee           odtug-memcomm-L   No
Yes
    ODTUG Designer Committee             odtug-descomm-L   No
Yes
    ODTUG Conference Parents Connect     odtug-conf-parents-L
                                                           No         No
    ODTUG IOUG Coordination list         odtug-ioug-L      No
Yes
    ODTUG Business Rules                 odtug-rules-L     No         No

  Oracle on Linux                        oracle-linux-L    No
No
  Oracle DBA Mailing List                oracle-L          No         No

  Rocky Mountain Oracle Users Group      rmoug-L           No
No
    RMOUG Miscellanous Content           rmoug-misc-L      No
No
    RMOUG Board Members                  rmoug-board-L     No
Yes
  ListGuru Software Info                 listguru-L        No
No
  ListGuru Administrators Mailing List   listguru-admins-L No
Yes

  OpenGL Game Programming List opengl-gamedev-L No No
  OpenGL Advocacy Mailing List opengl-advocacy-L No No

  OpenAL Development List                openal-dev-L      No
No

  Infinite Worlds Developers list iw-dev-L No Yes
  Infinite Worlds Prayer list iw-prayer-L No Yes

  Bridge Medical Point of Care Newsletter point-of-care-L  No         No
  Bridge Medical Press Releases           bidge-news-L     No
Yes

  Pacific Graduate School of Psychology pgsp-L No No

  Voyageurs-L discussion list voyageurs-L No Yes

  Flight Attendants Association of Australia

    FAAA Qantas Long Haul List           faaa-qantas-long-L
    FAAA Qantas Short Haul List          faaa-qantas-short-L
    FAAA Ansett Domestic List            faaa-ansett-dom-L
    FAAA Ansett Internaional List        faaa-ansett-intl-L
    FAAA Southern Airlines List          faaa-southern-L
    FAAA Eastern Airlines List           faaa-eastern-L
    FAAA Flight West List                faaa-flight-west-L
    FAAA Hazelton Airlines List          faaa-hazelton-L
    FAAA Kendall Airlines List           faaa-kendall-L
    FAAA Lloyds Aircrew List             faaa-lloyds-L
    FAAA National Jet Systems List       faaa-national-jet-L
    FAAA Sunstate List                   faaa-sunstate-L
    FAAA Skywest List                    faaa-skywest-L
  NOTE: All lists in the FAAA- category are announce-only, private lists.

  Animatronics (robotics, puppets, etc) animatronics-L No No

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com