RE: re Rebuilding Indexes in Oracle Apps -- was RE: RE:

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:09:24 -0800

Well, in a small step in our defense, it DOES state at the top of the note:

    This article is being delivered in Draft form and may contain     errors. Please use the MetaLink "Feedback" button to advise     Oracle of any issues related to this article.

and in an even larger step, the author of the document has been asked to review and correct it.

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!"

Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA

Author: Hemant K Chitale
 INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg

Author: Pete Sharman