New Mailing List - Oracle RAC users

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:04:37 -0800

Hello all,

We had some spare time (more specifically, I had a little spare time), so I've set up a mailing list manager for Oracle-related topics. The first list we've set up is a mailling list for people running Oracle RAC - it should be far less volume than Oracle-L, and we're hoping for a very good s/n ratio on this list. If anyone has any other lists they'd like to suggest, or any general questions, please feel free to email me directly.

Oracle-rac

This mailing list is run by GridApp Systems as a forum for general discussion regarding Oracle's Real Application Clusters product. Acceptable topics include but are not limited to:
-Oracle 10g
-Performance optimization for RAC environments
-DR and HA for RAC
-Configuration Recommendations
-General Questions

To subscribe, please visit:

Thanks for your time,
Matt

--

Matthew Zito
GridApp Systems

Author: Matthew Zito
  INET: mzito_at_gridapp.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Oct 03 2003 - 17:04:37 CDT