Re: Experiences setting OPEN_CURSORS for Java applications

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:04:28 -0800

Thanks for the answer.
Yep, it seems more like JDBC proxy with analyzing capabilities than a regular traffic analyzer which sits aside & sniffs some packets. May I ask, how much time have you spent on writing such thing?

I'm planning to write something similar, but on SQL*Net level...

Tanel.

Author: Tanel Poder
  INET: tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee