Re: (long and boring) "SQL AREA" and "LIBARARY CACHE" size?

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:29:27 -0800

An expert is the one who fully understands all of the important relationships between different parts of a system, I have a long way to go for getting there.

But my sources are Oracle docs, Ixora, Internet, few training materials and of course Oracle server itself with awesome tracing and debugging abilities.

Tanel.

Author: Tanel Poder
  INET: tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee