RE: Last Call for RMOUG Training Days 2004

From: Melanie Caffrey <mcaffrey_at_proximo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:34:58 -0800

Uhhh .... Dan?

The Website states that the deadline has been extended to Oct. 1st.

Which is more correct? You or the Website?

Just so I know to turn to a few people here and tell them to hurry up.

Of course, I should probably just do that anyway. :-)

Author: Melanie Caffrey
  INET: mcaffrey_at_proximo.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Sep 29 2003 - 15:34:58 CDT