RE: Oracle Compress Option

From: <Reginald.W.Bailey_at_jpmorgan.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:54:47 -0800

IF it is not too much trouble, could you e-mail me a copy of the article Mogens?

Thank you.

Reginald W. Bailey
IBM Global Services - ETS SW GDSD - Database Management Your Friendly Neighborhood DBA
713-216-7703 (Office) 281-798-5474 (Mobile) 713-415-5410 (Pager) reginald.w.bailey_at_jpmorgan.com
baileyre_at_us.ibm.com

                    ChrisStephens@
                    affina.com           To:     ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
                    Sent by:             cc:
                    ml-errors_at_fatc       Subject:     RE: Oracle Compress Option
                    ity.com

                    09/25/2003
                    03:54 PM
                    Please respond
                    to ORACLE-L

Hey Mogens...

Would you mind sending me a copy of that paper?

Thanks either way!!

chris

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk