RE: DBA needed in Austin, TX

From: <JApplewhite_at_austin.isd.tenet.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:29:39 -0800

100 deg. F and raining - Happens all over Texas during an afternoon summer thunderstorm, though the rain usually cools things down a bit.

The wimps in Dallas can't complain about humidity at all. Folks in Houston certainly can.

Unfortunately, my wife won't let me keep even ONE of the Dixie Chicks. I'm trying for Sandra Bullock now. ;-)

Jack C. Applewhite
Database Administrator
Austin Independent School District
Austin, Texas
512.414.9715 (wk)
512.935.5929 (pager, 5129355929_at_page.metrocall.com) JApplewhite_at_austin.isd.tenet.edu

                      "Mercadante,
                      Thomas F"                To:       Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                      <NDATFM_at_labor.sta        cc:
                      te.ny.us>                Subject:  RE: DBA needed in Austin, TX
                      Sent by:
                      ml-errors_at_fatcity
                      .com

                      09/25/2003 10:44
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      ORACLE-L

ummm.. if it's 100% humidity, doesn't that mean it's raining .. or misting .. or something?

I can't imagine it being 100degrees and raining.