RE: guidance

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:34:41 -0800

OK, I'll bite: If SORT_AREA_SIZE isn't to be set, then what is? Are you referring to the automagic PGA management?

Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

10:30 AM CST = 5:30 PM CEST. Rats! Now I'll have to wait until tomorrow for an answer... :)

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com