Fwd: RE: RAC for download -- re RAC Pricing and Partitioning

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:54:50 -0800

oops, I forgot to mention Partitioning pricing. Partitioning is also listed seperately under Enterprise Edition options. This is 25% of the EE price.

Thus, EE is US$40K per CPU. RAC is US$60K per CPU [40K + 20K]. Partitioning is US$50K per CPU [40K + 10K] and RAC with Partitioning would be US$70K per CPU !
Data Mining, OLAP, Advanced Security, Spatial and Label Security are also seperately priced options.

Hemant

Author: Hemant K Chitale
  INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg