Re: ORA-4052 querying in PLSQL across a DB-Link from 9.2.0.1 to

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 06:25:13 -0800

Tanel,

Thanks ! Yes, your suggestion was the right fix. {I can't upgrade ALL the clients
and remote databases to 9.2.0.3} I set event 10499.

I referred to Note 241355.1 and Bugs 2235818 and 2960493 and set 10499 at level 4 [although any non-zero value should suffice]

The Support Analyst had asked me to rerun catalog.sql and catproc.sql but I referred back to the Note and Bugs when I closed the TAR. Thanks again !
Hemant

Author: Hemant K Chitale
  INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg