RE: Re: Cary's book -- Out of stock !

From: David Wagoner <dwagoner_at_arsenaldigital.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:14:59 -0800

Well after thumbing through Cary and Jeff's book yesterday, I decided to set aside the other 2 tuning books I was reading and plunge into this one. Here's why:

I'm just a novice, but I can see that this book will change the way Oracle is tuned. I whole-heartedly believe that this book will help me solve my current performance issues, and many more to come.

On another book note, have you seen the latest Oracle Magazine advertisement for books from Oracle Press? There is one entitled, "Oracle Wait Interface" from Gaja V., Kirti D., and R. Shee due out in March 2004. Can't wait!

Best regards,

David B. Wagoner
Database Administrator
Arsenal Digital Solutions