RE: Cary's book -- Out of stock !

From: Loughmiller, Greg <Greg.Loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 05:39:40 -0800

Mine came in the mail yesterday as well. First couple of chapters are out of the way. Reading a technical book and football games are a wonderful thing.

greg

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net

<http://www.fatcity.com>
command for other information (like subscribing).

<http://www.orafaq.net>
Author: Cary Millsap
  INET: cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com

<http://www.fatcity.com>
command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com