RE: Re[2]: Cary's book -- Out of stock !

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:44:41 -0800

I got my book... I got my book! From Amazon, delivered today!

Woo Hoo.... looks good Cary!!

RF

Author: Jonathan Gennick
 INET: jonathan_at_gennick.com

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Sep 22 2003 - 21:44:41 CDT