Re: wrapping packages

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:44:48 -0800

I checked, the wrap executable in 8.0.6 dist for solaris is about 3MB, but for 9.2 in Windows it's only about 40k. It shouldn't be that hard to reverse engineer it.
Probably the ones who already have cracked the algorithm aren't spreading the knowledge - why should they anyway?!

Tanel.

Author: Tanel Poder
  INET: tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee