weird

From: Stephen Lee <Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:09:43 -0800

No question here. Just something weird. This is a long-running insert with NO NONE ZERO ZIP ZILCH NADA commit. It makes me wonder if something weird is going on, or if I am overlooking something in the query.

SQL> select a.username,sum(b.used_ublk) x from v$session a, v$transaction b where a.taddr=b.addr group by a.username;

USERNAME                                X

------------------------------ ----------
SYSTEM 418

1 row selected.

SQL> /

USERNAME                                X

------------------------------ ----------
SYSTEM 893

1 row selected.

SQL> /

USERNAME                                X

------------------------------ ----------
SYSTEM 2

1 row selected.

SQL> /

USERNAME                                X

SYSTEM 3181

1 row selected.

SQL> /

USERNAME                                X

SYSTEM 3204
Author: Stephen Lee
  INET: Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com