Re: Replication in NOARCHIVELOGMODE

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:50:11 -0800

Replication is completely different story and independent from archive mode, thus everything will remain the same (well, unless you're doing replication with Streams, but that's a different story)

Deftran is a view which is based on def$_aqcall and def$aq_error tables, these tables are in system schema, but in which tablespace they are, depends on your system users default_tablespace setting, in my test db it is tools for example.

Tanel.

Author: Tanel Poder
  INET: tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee