Re: syntax to remove TEMPORARY Tablespace?

From: zhu chao <chao_ping_at_vip.163.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:54:43 -0800

Hi, guang:

    Another possible solution is like, just similiar. You can individually drop tempfile from temporary tablespaces, not like datafiles. SQL> create temporary tablespace tmptest tempfile '/home/oracle/tmp1.tmp' size 30m;

Tablespace created.

SQL> alter tablespace tmptest add tempfile '/home/oracle/tmp2.tmp' size 30m;

Tablespace altered.

SQL> alter database tempfile '/home/oracle/tmp1.tmp' drop;

Database altered.

SQL> alter database tempfile '/home/oracle/tmp2.tmp' drop;

Database altered.

SQL> select tablespace_name from dba_tablespaces;

TABLESPACE_NAME

SYSTEM
DATA
RBS