Re: Query related to 9i

From: <Reginald.W.Bailey_at_jpmorgan.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:59:54 -0800

This means that the program needs to either be relinked or the LIB_PATH variable is pointing to the wrong directory. This error usually turns up when you have 32-bit and 64-bit libraries on the system and one of them must be first in the LIB_PATH. Determine if the program was compiled with a 32-bit or 64-bit library. Oracle has 32-bit and 64-bit libraries for Oracle9i on AIX 5. Check the order of the library directories in the LIB_PATH (and even the LD_LIBRARY_PATH if it is set) to ensure that the 32-bit comes first.

RWB

Reginald W. Bailey
IBM Global Services - ETS SW GDSD - Database Management Your Friendly Neighborhood DBA
713-216-7703 (Office) 281-798-5474 (Mobile) 713-415-5410 (Pager) reginald.w.bailey_at_jpmorgan.com
baileyre_at_us.ibm.com

                    RShankar1_at_CHN.COG
                    NIZANT.COM              To:     ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
                    Sent by:                cc:
                    ml-errors_at_fatcity       Subject:     Query related to 9i
                    .com

                    09/18/2003 05:49
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    ORACLE-L

Hi Friends ,
        I am running an exe (basically a C++ code ) in AIX 4 version and Oracle 8. When i migrated the oracle to 9i and the file system has been moved to the operating system AIX 5.1 and started executing the exe the following error message is displayed. Can anyone tell me what could be the reason.

exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program usrvrapp_dsk.exe[exe name] because of the following errors:
        0509-150   Dependent module /oracle/9.2.0/lib/libclntsh.a(shr.o) could not be loaded.
        0509-103   The module has an invalid magic number.

Regards,
Shankar