OT: Tempfile weirdness

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 02:54:39 -0800

Heh, look what happens if you try to help someone ;) (an automatic reply to my message)

Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive content.

Place = Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L; ; ; ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com Sender = Tanel Poder
Subject = Re: Tempfile weirdness
Delivery Time = September 18, 2003 (Thursday) 05:43:08 Policy = Sexual Discrimination
Action on this mail = Quarantine message

Warning message from administrator:
Notice: A message you sent appears to have violated GE Financial Assurance email policies for inappropriate language or content and may not have been received by the recipient.

Where the heck was the sexual discrimination part in my post? The "bad sectors" part or perhaps "hardware errors?"

:)
Tanel.

Author: Tanel Poder
  INET: tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee