Re: Is Cary's new book shipping now?

From: Dwayne Cox <dwaynec_at_infotechfl.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:39:43 -0800

Thanks for the clarification. I will definitely place my order. I can honestly say that the books I have purchased based on recommendations from this list (Oracle8i DBA 101 and Perl for Oracle DBAs to name a couple) have been great additions to my growing library. I fully expect Optimizing Oracle Performance and Effective Oracle by Design to be equally valuable.

Dwayne

--
Dwayne Cox
Corporate DBA