Re: invalid ROWID

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:09:40 -0800

If OROWID is a column, the

"WHERE ROWID = :old.OROWID;" would certainly fail.

If OROWID is expected to be of type ROWID, check the View definition. Are you really getting the right rowid ? Hemant

Hemant K Chitale
Oracle 9i Database Administrator Certified Professional My personal web site is : http://hkchital.tripod.com

Author: Hemant K Chitale
  INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg