RE: +++Need an urgent info+++

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:44:37 -0800

For what I have heard, Bangalore is a more pleasant place than Hyderabad :-). I personally know neither, but somebody on this list worked for Oracle India in Hyderabad, he might tell you more about this ...

SF

PS : Please don't have this tragical vision of life (importance of decision etc). There's life outside Oracle.

Author: Stephane Faroult
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com