Re: RE: Embedded transactions

From: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:04:37 -0800

if you need to 'rollback' everything, then you should make it one transaction. You can add savepoints and rollback to: if you want to limit it that way.

commit means complete. You should not commit unless you are sure you may not want to rollback.

why are you committing in the inner transaction?

Author: Kader Ben
  INET: kaderb@yahoo.com

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net